Membership Info – Membership is at capacity. Applications will continue to be accepted from members for the waiting list.
New Member Fee/Dues $360.00 – Covers
- Initiation fee $75.00.
- Key fee $10.
- Building Assessment Fee $125.00
- Annual dues $150.00
- Dues are deposited in the general fund and used for general club expenses.
- Dues does not cover participation on pistol/rifle teams etc.
*NOTE new membership applications MUST be submitted by your sponsor.
Applications received at the meeting will not be presented until the following month. Do NOT submit a BCI, any payment, fees or dues at time of application.
- Application must include two photos.
- Applicant must submit a BCI report from the Attorney Generals Office at the New Members Orientation Meeting. BCI reports that are over 30 days old are considered invalid.
- Sponsor shall bring the application in person to a regular meeting.
- Application will be posted for 30 days prior to membership vote.
- If application is approved it will be brought before membership for vote.
New Member Responsibility:
- In the first year of membership, must attend 50% of the regular monthly meetings.
- Within first year must perform 8 hours of directed work for the club.
- If 8 hours are not performed within the first year, a fee of $100 will be assessed and offending member will be placed on probation for a period of 1 year. If 8 hours of directed work have not been completed by the end of the probation period membership will be revoked.
- Annual dues as of September 2008 are $150.00 due at the October meeting.
- Dues must be paid no later than the annual meeting.
- Regular meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month.
- Annual meeting is held in October.
General Membership Info:
- No person under 21 is allowed to fire a handgun on premises without direct supervision of a member 21 years of age or older unless they are active military.
- Members over the age of 62 years who have been full paying members for at least three years shall pay half dues.
- Shooting hours are:
- Indoor range: 8:00AM thru 10:00PM daily.
- Outdoor range: Monday thru Saturday 9:00AM to ½ hr before sunset. Sunday 10:00AM to ½ hour before sunset.
- A copy of the by-laws and range rules are provided when application is accepted for membership.
Click to Download Membership Application